Thursday, January 12, 2006

Debate on Political Poetry

Some time back I published an essay, "On Political Poetry," in the online poetry magazine Pemmican. A while after that, Pemmican published a response by Eric Racher, in which Racher expressed disagreements with some of the points in my essay. At the encouragement of Pemmican editor Bob Edwards, I wrote a response to Eric Racher's essay; my response is now also published online in Pemmican.

In case you care to check out the debate (of sorts) --

My original essay on political poetry is here.

Eric Racher's response is here.

My response to Eric Racher is here.

Salud.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, the Pemmican links are dead. Could you repost the articles somewhere, please? I'd like to read this exchange.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, that conversation appears lost to history like Pemmican itself. Lyle Daggett wrote this post. his blog,A Burning Patience Poetry Blogspot is linked on our main page.

--Al Markowitz
Editor
Blue Collar Review

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home